domingo, 19 de agosto de 2018

Post 7: Career Related Website

In it I can share and disseminate both dance works and dance classes, throughout the national coverage, as well as calls and / or festivals ...
I'm constantly receiving information from outsiders to be able to share and generate page activity.

In addition, I am the president of the student center of my career, advisor of the faculty of arts, and broadcast monitor at the University, and that allows me to have access to a lot of information and contact with people.

Parallel to this I am an interpreter and I am part of an independent dance collective called "Si me llaman boys" ... all this keeps me connected with the national dance and therefore my page makes relevant and contingent information flow ...
I visit it quite often to keep my fans happy, here I leave the link of my page so you can visit it from time to time, and you can see the billboard in dance of the country <3


https://web.facebook.com/danzaencrisis/?ref=settings

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 7: Career Related Website

In it I can share and disseminate both dance works and dance classes, throughout the national coverage, as well as calls and / or festivals...