For me, life is a passion in itself, but if I should choose
one I would love for the art.
the art and all his expression is a amazing and beutiful
world .. that its not only pretty, if it is interesting and conceptual, that it
goes through people, it makes them think !!, it makes us feel, feel love, sad,
happines and despación even sometimes .. also makes reflex and therefore it
makes us better people and transform the world into a better place.
Every time I see a work of scenic art, a painting, or contemplate the artistic work, I feel that I grow and become a better person and that makes me feel happier than anything, especially when I see the spectator getting excited when I am on the scene.
"Art is like religion, for believers it is everything, but for any other, it is a pile of stinking garbage", (Sense 8).
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario