Lets go.. one thing that catch my attention
on the Street always its the loneliness, the people that walk for the Street reflect
to me a loneliness.. And I say, why? Why
the people reflect so darkness, so loneliness walking on the Street?
Cuz’ the communication its over really..
its so hard see two persons talk without knowing.. But, sometimes you got this
beutiful moment, and happen, two persons talk of everything.. its so nice, its create
community.
We lives in a world together and frequently forget that all the people feel,
loves and suffer like me. And its in our hands foment to love.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Post 7: Career Related Website
In it I can share and disseminate both dance works and dance classes, throughout the national coverage, as well as calls and / or festivals...
-
In it I can share and disseminate both dance works and dance classes, throughout the national coverage, as well as calls and / or festivals...
-
For me, life is a passion in itself, but if I should choose one I would love for the art. the art and all his expression is a amazing a...
-
In this photo you can see me with a other model ( so beutiful otherwise ), where ours bodies reflected and manages to recreate a image...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario